We are pleased to inform you that Finvision Financial Services is one of the fastest growing investment firms across India and as on date we are managing multi-hundred crore investments of 628 families and 1000+ armed forces fraternity investors and generating the best in industry risk-adjusted returns.
The annualised growth rate of the 628 families investing through us are:
View on Markets from here on: Emerging data and our research indicate that India is positioned at the starting point of a new growth trajectory that will set the pace for the next level of progress that we are going to achieve over the next few years.
How do we plan investment solutions?
- We follow a scientific risk profiling model and investments are customised strictly as per the individual investor’s financial goals, risk appetite, and investment horizon.
- Our advisory doesn’t stop at creating an investment portfolio; we continually monitor it to ensure it remains aligned with your goals and risk tolerance. This includes periodic rebalancing to maintain the desired asset allocation.
Here are a few snapshots of our investor portfolios!
Many might ask…..
How are we able to consistently beat the markets and generate excellent returns for our investors?
At #Finvision, we understand that change is the only constant in life. That’s why we’ve carefully developed sustainable investment processes, using technology and data to adapt to change. Over the years, we’ve successfully navigated through different market ups and downs, consistently providing strong returns and creating wealth for our investors.
The elements that form the core of our successful investment strategy, earning the trust of our investors are:
1. Prioritised and personalised investment planning.
2. Timely and prompt execution based on conviction.
3. Risk management through our reliable framework and proprietary analytics.
4. Practise smart asset allocation strategies as per the evolving investment environment.
5. Adapt to new opportunities
“We don’t chase returns. We work on managing risks, and returns are a by-product”
1. Following the herd and TV/ Media celebrities is not the way to portfolio returns.
2. Always invest with advisors who work for you, and not the ones who tend to exploit the fraternity’s emotions/ sentiments and use trend marketing/euphoria to make you invest in anything and everything that can be sold without proper research and data.
“सोच कर, समँझ कर Invest कर” as ‘All that Glitters is not always Gold’.
Action Point: Must revisit your investment portfolios and take the necessary actions to re-align the same to the evolving market dynamics and your goals. Need help, email your holdings to us at email@example.com and we will analyse the same for you and recommend suitable actions.
Reach out to us today at +91-9654341212 or Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation. We will show you how we can help you navigate market volatility and unlock your full financial potential.
15-minute consultation FREE for the armed forces officers’ fraternity.
Disclaimer: Past performance is not an indicator of future returns and all investments are subject to market risk. Investment should always be based on an individual investor’s financial goals, risk appetite, and investment horizon.